Tim, just a few thoughts about getting into the ministry.
your worst enemy is your ego:
1) If you think you can do it on your own or that God needs you, you’re wrong. But He can do wonders with and through you. And if He does it, it will last longer.
2) when you are insulted you’ll get past it quicker if your ego is not involved.
3) if you compare yourself to others you will be either arrogant or jealous.
4) if your ministry is built on the Word then you’re off the hook.God then has the responsibility for.
5) realize it is an extreme privilege to be in full-time ministry and go figure why God chooses whom He does!???
6) don’t play the game. We don’t need any more pretenders in the ministry. Be real, relevant and relational.
- Grace Stories
- Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches
- Church Planting
- Integrated Ministries
- Leadership Development
- Become a Partner!