The Handbook will be available after January 6, 2021, and will provide up-to-date information that will enhance your relationships within the Fellowship. It’s something that you’ll want to have on your desk for ready reference.
In the 2021 Handbook you’ll find:
- Directory information for people in churches and ministries of the Charis Fellowship.
- A listing of member churches and campuses in the Fellowship, including staff members, addresses, and phone numbers.
- A quick reference listing of Charis Fellowship ministries.
- Reports from the online 2020 business meeting of the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches, dba Charis Fellowship.
- Reports from the national and cooperating ministries of the Fellowship.
- Important documents relating to the Charis Fellowship, including the Constitution and Manual of Procedure.
- A 30-day plan to pray for the churches, ministries, and people in the Fellowship.
- Advertisements from Charis Fellowship ministries that help underwrite a portion of the production costs.
We recognize the importance of relationships with others in the Fellowship, whether it is for ministry ideas, help in time of need, or relaxing together over dinner or other activity. The 2021 Handbook is designed to help you easily make those connections or to stay in touch with others – for the glory of God.
The Handbook may be pre-ordered, and it will be shipped to you as soon as the book is off the press. As in the past, it is spiral bound for your convenience. It will not be automatically sent to people. Only a limited number of copies will be ordered beyond what is pre-ordered. If you want a print copy of the Handbook, be sure to place your order now!
Cost to pre-order the Handbook is $8 each plus shipping. It may be ordered online at bmhbooks.com. (The pre-order price will be reflected on your invoice.) If you would like to order 10 or more copies, please call our toll-free number, 1-800-348-2756. The cost for 10 or more is $7 each plus shipping. These pre-order prices are only good until December 31, 2020. After December 31, the price will be $10 a single copy, and $9 each for 10 or more. (This price reflects the cost to produce the book and is partially underwritten by advertisements from Charis Fellowship ministries.)
As always, information in the Handbook is available online at no charge at charisfellowship.us/handbook, but I trust you’ll want to have a hard copy of the book available for convenient access. Remember, you may order online at bmhbooks.com/shop/charis-fellowship-handbook-2021/ or call our toll-free number, 1-800-348-2756.