It is 28 days until Margins|2016, the national conference of the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. the conference will be held July 22-25 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel in Toronto, Ontario.
Today, Tom Avey, FGBC conference coordinator, sent around this checklist of things you should have completed by now if you are registered:
- Reserved your room. (Our discounted block is full but you should be able to still secure rooms at the regular rate)
- Signed up for workshops.
- Registered your children.
- Purchased Blue Jays Tickets. (we have already sold 150… only 50 left… and we have to turn in our count by July 7)
- Secured a passport (probably too late if you have not already done this)
- Installed the margins2016 app on your mobile device. m.visionconference.us
- Purchased sponsored meal tickets. (at least one sponsored meal … CE National… is near full!)
- Checked out the parking options (if you are driving). Information is available in the “venue” section of visionconference.us
- Planned for a great conference! And prayed for it!
For more information, or to add meals, baseball tickets, sign-up for workshops, or register your children, click here.