Duke Heller, author of the How to Start a Kingdom Conversation (BMH Books 2005), has list of accountability questions which he feels are necessary for men to be the husband, father, and leader of their household.
Men’s Accountability Questions
- Have you been with a woman anywhere this past week that might be seen as compromising?
- Have any of your financial dealings lacked integrity?
- Have you exposed yourself to any sexually explicit material on Internet or visually?
- Have you lusted after any woman other than your wife with your eyes or thoughts?
- Have you spent adequate time in Bible study and prayer?
- Have you given priority time to your family?
- Have you handled hurt and frustration well this week?
- Have you started a kingdom conversation this week? Tell me about it?
- Have you just lied to me?
Additional question to discuss
- Have you prayed daily for the people God has laid on your heart to witness to in the near future?