Retired Charis Fellowship pastor, Bernie Simmons, is downsizing and moving. He’d like to find a home for some of the books he no longer has use for. Some of them are from the collection of his father, Philip Simmons, who also pastored in the Fellowship.
Among them are Brethren annuals dating back to 1925, Grace Brethren Sunday school quarterlies, Grace Brethren Boys manuals, a variety of teacher’s resources, and numerous books written by Grace Brethren authors and pastors.
Among the list is:
- Bauman, Louis; The Faith Once Delivered Unto the Saints, 1916
- McClain, Alva J.; Daniel’s Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks, 1940 (2nd edition)
- Yoder, C.F.; God’s Means of Grace, 1908
- Fetterhoff, Dean; Dynamics of Evangelism, 1965
- Culver, Robert; Daniel and the Latter Days, 1954
- Hoyt, Herman; The New Birth, 1961
- Hoyt, Herman; Then Would My Servants Fight, 1956
- Hoyt, Herman; The Gospel (Exposition of Romans)
- Hoyt, Herman; Hebrews: Christ, God’s Final Word To Man, 1974 (4 copies)
- Hoyt, Herman; Revelation, 1966
- Hoyt, Herman; This Do In Remembrance of Me, 1947
- Turner, Charles; Proverbs, 1976
- Jobson, Orville; Conquering Oubangi-Chari, 1957
- Bauman, Louis S.; As In The Days of Noah and Lot, 1945
- Bauman, Louis S.; The Time of Jacob’s Trouble, (1940?)
- Bauman, Louis; Foreign Missionary Society Facts report, 1935
- Whitcomb, John; The World That Perished, 1973
- Whitcomb and DeYoung, The Moon, 1978
- R.I. Humberd’s collection of 37 booklets
- Mayue, Dick; A Christian’s Survival Guide, 1977
He also has a large number of Bible commentaries, study guides, and reference books on a variety of biblical topics.
For a complete listing of the available resources, please contact him at email@example.com.