Ned Denlinger, coordinator of the Tri-State District (southwestern Ohio, Kentucky and eastern Indiana) is calling for prayer and celebration as a new Grace Brethren church on the west side of Indianapolis has its public launch this Sunday. Here is part of Ned’s notice:
Life Spring Church in Brownsburg, Indiana, is having their public launch this coming Sunday, March 16th.
They were conceived about two years ago, and have been developing their core group and ministries since that time. A month ago they were running in the 60s. They then used a telemarketing campaign into 30,000+ homes and have about 150 interested families to follow up.
The last couple weeks, their attendance has gone up to the mid-80’s. So they have new folks to assimilate, 150 families to follow up with more information, and they’ve invited city officials, friends and neighbors to their Grand Opening on Sunday. I believe the prayer goal is 200 for this service.
Would you join me in prayer every day this week?
– Strength for Pastor Phil Gabriel and his wife Sue – Energy, stamina, and good rest
– Wisdom to spend time on the “best” things, and maybe let some “good” things go, or delegate them
– That many who are invited would come to the service
– That God would be working in the hearts of those in Brownsburg, preparing them to hear and accept the Gospel message
– That God would use this in the life of the Life Spring Church, to encourage them in their mission
For more information on Pastor Phil Gabriel and this fine church, log onto http://lifespring-brownsburg.org/index.htm