We are really getting excited about what God wants to do here in Surrey, BC, Canada. Combining the Teen GCA and the Adult GCA into one week – June 14-20, 2009. It is going to be a great time!
You can come as teams or as individuals and if you register now you can save $25 per person. You will want to get in touch with Herb & Sharon Carr right away and let them know you are planning to come.
Just some things you will need to know if you are considering sending a team to help this June. First of all, everyone will need a passport or passport card from June 1, 2009 and beyond. Information can be found at www.travel.state.gov; for options for children, also check www.getyouhome.gov.
Prices for the week are as follows:
· $300 per person if you stay at Pacific Bible College; $275 if we receive your group’s registration before April 1, 2009.
· $200 per person if you find your own housing; $175 if we receive your group’s registration before April 1, 2009.
· A $50 non-refundable registration fee per person must accompany each person’s registration application.
See www.canadianadventure.org for all forms. All registration checks should be made payable to GBCanada USA. Please send one check for your team if possible. If you are not planning to stay at the college, here are four possible options:
1. King George Inn & Suites, 1-866-502-5025
2. Pacific Inn Resort Hotel, 1-800-667-2248
3. Holiday Inn Express, 1-866-930-8510
4. Days Inn Surrey, 1-604-588-9511
If you register to come for the week, further information will be sent to your coordinator. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hope to see you this summer in Vancouver!
Herb & Sharon Carr
GCA Summer Teams Administrators
903 Chestnut Street
Ashland, OH 44805