Continued prayer is requested for long-time Charis Fellowship pastor, Don Rough. Here’s a report posted on Facebook yesterday by his son, Tim.
Today’s update Tuesday, July 13, 2021:
Dad’s supplemental O2 has been reduced a little, and he is maintaining acceptable blood oxygen levels, so this is a positive small step.
He is also having very basic physical therapy where he walks a few steps and does individual movements of limbs. This is also good, as he needs to move. But he is still very, very weak.
Please pray that:
- O2 levels continue to improve, so that they can wean him off supplemental oxygen.
- overall strength is improved, so that he can tolerate more physical activity.
- he will be encouraged by the Holy Spirit.
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be shared and God will be honored as a result of this ordeal.
- Dad will again be able to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a Church setting.
Dad and all of us thank you so much for all of your prayers!
We will update when we can, or when there is a significant change in his condition.