The 2019 Handbook, which is being produced by BMH Books and GraceConnect, provides up-to-date information that will enhance your relationships within the Fellowship. It’s something that you’ll want to have on your desk for ready reference. It includes:
- Directory information for people in churches and ministries of the Charis Fellowship.
- A listing of member churches and campuses in the Fellowship, including staff members, addresses, and phone numbers.
- A quick reference listing of Charis Fellowship ministries.
- Reports from Access2018, the national conference of the Charis Fellowship, including minutes of the business meeting for the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches, dba Charis Fellowship.
- Reports from the national and cooperating ministries of the Fellowship.
- Important documents relating to the Charis Fellowship, including the Constitution and Manual of Procedure, the Charis Commitment to Common Identity, and Our Commitment to Common Mission.
- A 30-day plan to pray for the churches, ministries, and people in the Fellowship.
- Advertisements from Charis Fellowship ministries that help underwrite a portion of the production costs.
It may be ordered online at bmhbooks.com. If you would like to order 10 or more copies, please call our toll-free number, 800-348-2756.
As always, information in the Handbook is available online at no charge at charisfellowship.us/handbook, but you’ll want to have a hard copy of the book available for convenient access. Simply click here to place your order.