Here’s an update from Tim Rough on the condition of his dad, Don Rough, retired Charis Fellowship pastor, who has been hospitalized since July 5 with COVID.
Yesterday (7/15) Dad was transferred back to Meyersdale Hospital from Conemaugh Hospital. Not sure why, but it seems he was receiving pretty much the same services both places.
Today (7/16) Dad had a new X-ray of his chest. The COVID pneumonia is worse than the scan he had several days ago. He is on a non-rebreather mask because O2 levels were not staying high enough on the high-flow oxygen. This is a step backwards, so please be praying.
Please pray that:
- the COVID pneumonia in his chest begin to break up, and that his lungs start to heal.
- O2 levels improve, so that they can wean him off supplemental oxygen.
- overall strength is improved, so that he can tolerate more physical activity. Dad is so tired.
- he will be encouraged by the Holy Spirit.
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be shared and God will be honored as a result of this ordeal.
- Dad will again be able to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a Church setting.
- God’s will is done in our dear Dad’s life.