The Grace Brethren Investment Foundation (GBIF) recently approved new loans totaling $786,000 to the following ministries in the Fellowship of Grace
- Grace Family Church, a Grace Brethren congregation in New Holland (Tim Hodge, pastor), 415 South Kinzer Ave, New Holland, Pa., to complete renovation of the church campus.
- Liberty Grace Brethren Church (Doug Black, pastor), 1081 Tener St., Johnstown, Pa., to expand the sanctuary, classrooms, and parking space.
- Grace Brethren Church of Allen County (Bob Arenobine, pastor), 4619 Stellhorn Road, Fort Wayne, Ind., to repair the church facilities.
- Community Grace Brethren Church (Greg Howell, pastor), 1180 South Roosevelt Ave, Goldendale, Wash., to pave the church parking lot.
- Grace Brethren Church of Orange County (Mike Sciarra, pastor), 2201 East Fairhaven Ave, Orange, Calif., to pay off a California lender and transfer their financing to GBIF.
“GBIF is very pleased to assist these FGBC ministries in seeking to grow and expand for Christ by improving their facilities,” shares Ken Seyfert of GBIF. “They represent a diversity of locations throughout the USA, but alike in their common mission of reaching their communities and beyond for our Lord. It is a privilege to partner with them.”