Grace College School of Business and the Gordon Institute for Enterprise Development will partner to present the fourth annual Executive Forum, “Harnessing the Power of Innovation,” from 8:45-11:45 a.m. Tuesday, November 17, at the Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center, 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, Ind. Doors will open at 8 a.m. for check-in and continental breakfast.
Bill Yeargin, CEO of Correct Craft, Orlando, Fla., will keynote this year’s forum. Pat Miller, host of The Pat Miller Program on WOWO, will moderate the event and seven panelists will offer their perspective on innovation:
- David Bazzoni, President, IDNA Brands
- Dr. Mark Klaasseen, Orthopedic Surgeon, OSMC; Professor of Practice, University of Notre Dame
- Dr. Bill Katip, President, Grace College
- Dr. Pam Plouhar, World-wide VP of Clinical Research, DePuy Synthes
- Cindy Riemersma, COO, 80/20, Inc.
- Chris Murphy, CEO, 1st Source Bank
- Doug Rassi, President and Co-founder, Polywood
“We are thrilled with the high caliber of forum speakers this year and believe business leaders from our region will benefit from their diverse insights about innovation,” said Alan Grossnickle, director of the Gordon Institute for Enterprise Development and professor of marketing at Grace College.
This year’s forum is sponsored by RSM US LLP. Tickets are $45 per person and $40 for each additional person from the same company. Tickets may be purchased online. For more information, call Marsha Yocum at (574) 372-5100, ext. 6094.