From the blog of GO2 Church Planting Ministries, a national organization of the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches:
GO2 Ministries is one of the four key organizations in the Movement Project which is the foundation for today’s event, Movement Day. GO2’s role in the project is to provide our Missional Alignment Program to ethnic church planters in the city. Our goal is to see 20 new ethnic American churches by 2016. Will you pray for and support this project?
Participants in Movement Day 2012 will:
- Hear inspiring and challenging messages from today’s influential Christian thinkers;
- Research results indicating the trends in our cities, urban ministry and urban leadership;
- Come away with new ideas and action steps to stimulate Gospel Movements in your spheres of influence;
- Have opportunities to learn from and partner with peers from across North America;
- Participate in Interactive sessions in both plenary and track formats, which integrate best practices to transform metropolitan communities with the Gospel.