Galen Wiley sends along the following recommendations which were passed yesterday at the North Atlantic Fellowship Examining Board meeting at Frankford church in Philadelphia. Congratulations to all these men and churches!
* We unanimously and heartily recommend Steve Galegor to the Penn Valley Church of Telford, Pennsylvania, for licensure to the pastoral ministry. We commend Steve for his excellent handling of the Word of God. We also commend those who worked with Steve to prepare him for the exam.
* We heartily recommend to the Colonial Chapel GBC of Berlin, Connecticut, that they license Chris Skroneck to the pastoral ministry. We further commend Chris for his thorough handling of Scripture. We sensed comfort and confidence with the Word of God. We also encourage Chris to continue to sharpen the various doctrines of Scriptures through continued study.
* We heartily recommend to the Crossroads GBC-Frankford of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that they license Mark Ritzman to the pastoral ministry. We commend Mark highly for his expertise in handling the Word, his commitment to the Lord, and his love for his people. We would challenge him to
continue to minister and lead with confidence as a pastor called and sent by God.
* We highly recommend to the Crossroads GBC-Wissinoming of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that they ordain Bob Pearson to the pastoral ministry. We commend Bob for his heart and ability to handle the Word, his love of people, and faithfulness in reaching the city. Furthermore, we commend Bob and his wife Sharon as they model a Christian marriage and family before a needy community.
* We unanimously and heartily recommend Tim Hodge to the Grace Brethren Church of New Holland, Pennsylvania, for ordination to the pastoral ministry. We commend Tim for the evidence we observed of the OUTSTANDING leadership he is currently giving to the church as it goes through its transition. We also commend Tim for his handling of God’s Word and his heart for God and Christ’s Church.