Tools for use in mobilizing the leaders and members of local churches to intercede in prayer for 2015 International Charis Leadership Encounter are now available, according to Dave Guiles, coordinator of the Charis Steering Committee and executive director of Encompass World Partners. This notice was sent to churches and ministry leaders earlier this week.
ANNOUNCING THE CHARIS DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING – October 14, 2015
- Please announce as broadly as possible that we are setting aside Wednesday, October 14, as an international day of prayer and fasting.
- Toward that end, Dr. Tom Julien has agreed to write a special guide to this day of prayer and fasting, which will be translated and sent to you so that you can distribute it to the leaders and members of your churches.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW to help this effort? Please take a few moments right now to develop your own strategy for mobilizing people in your country to join their brothers and sisters from the entire Charis world for the Day of Prayer and Fasting.
ANNOUNCING THE CHARIS PRAYER JOURNAL
- We are working on creating a simple tool through which anyone from anywhere in the world can sign up to a global prayer effort during the week of Charis, November 2 – 6, 2015. More details on this later.
- Toward that end, Dr. Tom Julien has agreed to another special prayer guide that people can use each day of the week, from November 1 – 7. It will include thoughts and challenges about prayer as well as special prayer requests.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW to help this effort? Begin assembling an email list with the names of all of the leaders of churches in your region so that you will be ready to forward this Prayer Journal directly to them.