GivingTuesday is designed to harness the collective power of a unique blend of partners—charities, families, businesses, and individuals—to transform how people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season. Coinciding with the Thanksgiving Holiday and the kickoff of the holiday shopping season, #GivingTuesday inspires people to take action to improve their local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they support, and help create a better world.
GraceConnect’s mission is to build bridges of communication between the people and churches of the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches (FGBC) — in essence, helping harness the collective power of the FGBC to transform communities for the Kingdom. Your donation makes it possible for us to build those bridges by delivering news and information about what God is doing through Grace Brethren congregations in North America. Your contribution supports our online efforts, including the GraceConnect.us website, the GraceConnect email newsletter, videos, RSS feeds, and thousands of pages of free archived content, including thoughtful, engaging content that enhances the theological and spiritual conversation throughout the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches.
How can you be a part?
- Make a gift to the Brethren Missionary Herald/GraceConnect on #GivingTuesday.
- Become a recurring donor – making a monthly gift to support the ministries of GraceConnect.
- Encourage others to support the media ministries of GraceConnect with a one-time or recurring gift.
- Subscribe to the GraceConnect eNews, or if you are already a subscriber, invite your friends to connect through the eNews.
- Shop online for Christmas gifts using GoodSearch. Specify that the Brethren Missionary Herald Company receive a percentage of your shopping total!
- Pray regularly for the ministries of GraceConnect. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to subscribe to the Prayer Journal.
Click here to make a donation.
With your support, we can continue to build bridges of communication between the people and churches of the FGBC.