Two new brochures are now available for local Charis Fellowship churches to use with membership classes, visitor’s centers, guests, and other occasions to reinforce a connection with the Charis Fellowship. They are available at no charge for the cost of shipping and handling.
The brochures were produce by the Charis Fellowship office, in partnership with GraceConnect/BMH Books.
The Charis Commitment to Common Identity brochure is a summary of the biblical convictions, mutual commitments, and common practices of the Charis Fellowship (Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches). It is not intended to be a complete expression of what we believe and practice, nor is it intended to be the final expression of those beliefs and practices. Rather, it is a current expression of our ongoing quest to apply the unchanging truth of God’s Word to the constantly changing realities and needs of our world.
This brochure is available to Charis Fellowship congregations at no charge (except for shipping and handling). It is designed to:
- encourage the next generation to understand, identify, and engage together with us;
- train new disciples to grow and serve among us;
- orient those disciples who may wish to join us;
- strengthen the understanding and convictions of our leaders and members;
- help us relate appropriately to those with whom we form partnerships; and
- discern which churches or groups of churches should form a part of our global movement.
A Common Mission brochure describes the ministry of this network of congregations in North America. It is available for use by local churches and comes in packages of 25. It is available at no charge (plus shipping and handling).
Each brochure is 25.625 x 9-inches flat and folded to 6×9-inches.
The brochures may be ordered at bmhbooks.com.