Bart Blair, director of communication for Assist Church Expansion, will host a free Digital Outreach Webinar on April 20 to help churches expand their reach online. “Your website is the front door of your church,” he says. “Make sure people can find you and that when they do, they find what they need.”
Bart has served in the Charis Fellowship for more than 20 years, first as a worship pastor, then a church planter and senior pastor. Today he uses his gifts and experiences to help churches position themselves to reach more people in their communities through strategic planning coaching and online, digital outreach strategies.
Topics to be Covered
- SEO 101: How Google works with your church website
- Understanding how people find you online
- Best website practices for reaching new people
Who is it for?
- Any pastor or church leader who is interested in expanding their reach through online media
- Any volunteer or leader who oversees the church website and/or communications
- Church leaders who oversee outreach or care ministries
When and where will it happen?
1 p.m. EDT, Monday, April 20, 2020, on Zoom
Do I need to register?
Yes. To get the Zoom link, passcode and the PDF workbook download link, please register. Click here for registration and more information.