Now known as Ignite 31:26, the expanded program has more opportunities for growth and spiritual development than ever before.
It is named Ignite 31:26, drawing from the spirit of Proverbs 31:26, which ignited in the hearts of women across the nation: “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and kind instruction is on her tongue.”
Ignite 31:26 continues many of the features of Women’s Leadership Studies:
- Ten-hour interactive classes (Friday evening and Saturday)
- Hosted by an area church so women from all regions can benefit
- Taught by trained facilitators
- A partnership with Grace Theological Seminary
What has changed is the number of classes offered and the fact that there are now two tracks, one in Biblical Foundations and one in Biblical Leadership. We are still able to offer each class, worth over $300, for $80 to those who register at least three weeks in advance. In addition, churches can receive a special group rate of $300 for 4-5 participants (must register as a group).
Ignite 31:26 offers two certificate tracks: Biblical Foundations and Biblical Leadership. The classes for each track are as follows:
Developing a Biblical Worldview
- Principles of Effective Bible Study
- Essentials of Prayer
- Women in Scripture
- Basics of Soul Care
- Personal Spiritual Formation
- Biblical Foundations of Leadership
- Women in Ministry
- Transformational Teaching
- Relational Skills for Ministry
- Facilitating Spiritual Formation/Soul Care
- Equipping Others for Ministry
Women of Grace USA continues to seek feedback to make the classes even more effective. If you want to see women on fire for God and help ignite that fire in others, here’s how you can help:
- Encourage your church to host the classes.
- If you have completed the Certificate in Women’s Leadership, prayerfully consider whether God could use you as a facilitator. Contact Jennifer Avey, email@example.com, for more information.
- Consider who you know who could benefit from these classes and encourage them to participate. Remember, you can return to a class you’ve already taken for only $40, so why not plan a girls’ weekend and join them?