A list of workshops for the upcoming Access2021, the national conference of the Charis Fellowship, has been released. (Access2021 will be held July 27-29 at Grace Community Church, Goshen, Ind.) Click here for more information or to register.
Workshops are instructional times featuring some of the best teachers in the Fellowship, who help participants apply the Bible to ministries and lives in practical, relevant ways.
Cohorts are peer-learning experiences that provide valuable ideas for ministry and contact information of other ministry leaders that may be contacted post-conference.
Participants must be registered for Access2021 and may select ONE workshop/cohort for Tuesday and ONE workshop/cohort for Wednesday. For those not taking part in the Charis Fellowship business meeting on Thursday morning, a limited number of workshop options are offered.
Among the workshops or cohorts are:
- Ask Anything – Exploring the Authority and Relevance of God’s Word
- Civil Relations or Civil Rights? – The untold story of race in creating the Charis Fellowship
- Biblical Advice for Pastors’ Wives
- Understanding & Reaching Generation Z – What Millennials Believe.
- A Lesson From Babel – How a Common Language and Culture Increase Ministry Impact – A Scriptural Story for Leaders
- Ordinary Man, Extraordinary God, and Clean Water – How the simple act of obedience is changing an entire country.
- Hispanic Leadership Training 1 (Tuesday) – El Líder y el Agotamiento (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday)
- That They Might Seek Him – What the Bible says about migration and the implications for ministry to internationals
- Paul’s Scriptural Plan for Ministry Coaching – What Equipping really is and how to involve people in ministry.
- Good Bodies – What the Bible Teaches about the Human Body
- The Bible and Spiritual Formation – How does Truth Transform Us?
- COVID & the Church – Lessons Learned and How to Lead Beyond a Global Pandemic
- Women and Biblical Truth – the importance of knowing our hermeneutic
- Help! I’ve lost my soul (and no one will help me) – What the Bible teaches churches and their biblical commitments to veterans.
- Globally Engaged Churches – A Cohort for Church Missions Leaders
- The Body On Mission – What the Bible Teaches about Team-Oriented Ministry
- Confirming the Call – What is ordination? Why do we do it? How do we do it?
- Special Session for all Delegates – For all Charis Fellowship Delegates
- The Bible Examined – How the Bible stands up to archaeological scrutiny
- The Weight of Leadership – Lessons learned from the cornfields of Indiana to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Charisymposium – A Biblical Look at Gender and Sexuality
Click here for more information or to register.