Pastor David Plaster of the Grace Brethren Church of Columbus (Worthington), Ohio, has announced that Dr. John E. Foreman (pictured), currently the Assistant Superintendent of Dayton Christian Schools, has accepted the position as Superintendent of Worthington Christian Schools. He will begin on Monday, July 21.
Foreman’s formal education includes:
– Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Trinity Theological Seminary (2003)
– Doctoral studies at the University of New Mexico and New Mexico State University (1996–2000)
– M.A. in Christian School Administration, Grace Theological Seminary (1992)
– B.A. in Secondary Education/History-Social Studies, Cedarville University (1983)
His previous work experience includes:
– 2007–Present / Assistant Superintendent at Dayton Christian Schools (Dayton, OH)
– 2003–Present / Adjunct Faculty/Lead Facilitator–Indiana Wesleyan University (Marion, IN)
– 1997–2007 / Superintendent–Mesilla Valley Christian Schools (Las Cruces, NM)
– 1992–1997 / Principal–Hilltop Christian School (Window Rock, AZ – Navajo Nation)
Dr. Foreman has served in a wide range of positions with the Association of Christian Schools International including the national committee on K–12 accreditation standards and the Regional Accreditation Commission (chair). He has been a presenter since 1992 at ACSI Teacher Conventions and Administrative Conferences.
Dr. Foreman currently serves on the Ohio Graduation Test Committee. He has also serves on the Ohio Professional Level teacher licensure for 7–12 History/Social Studies.
John and Cathy Foreman have two children: Caleb (12) and Kara (9).